CONSULTANCY & MENTORING
Better2gether provide a family centred approach with the person who is the owner of the plan, at the centre.
Assisting people to design their plan and ensuring the outcomes they require to reach their goals are clearly outlined for service providers.
We can facilitate a review catch up with the person who is at the centre of the plan and their family, and other people who would be able to contribute to the review in preparation for their new plan through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
We can assist and mentor the person and their family to find services and supports that will meet their needs and who can walk alongside them to reach their goals.
Better2gether also provide their expertise to people who might be thinking of developing their own model of services to people with disabilities.
- Provide expertise and experience to guide and support people to develop service models they are passionate to provide
- provide the expertise and experience to guide and support you to develop and design the service and reach registration through the NDIS from the very start
- Equip you with the tools and resources to make a difference in someone's life.
For a business, an individual or a group of people wanting to start your own service or develop the current service the criteria is:
- You need to be Person Centred (See the person and want to get to know the person)
- See people with a disability and their family as the owner and driver of their service they choose from you
- Be outcome focused - see activities that you are doing and work out what could be a learning opportunity for the person receiving the service
We want people supporting people with disabilities to connect and be truly involved in the community, anything is possible you just need to be passionate, believe and prepared to be challenged.